5 Reasons NOW is the time to make your move! Carroll County, Maryland
- According to the New York Times/CBS news poll, “nearly 9 out of 10 Americans say homeownership is an important part of the American dream.”
- Conforming loan limits will be reduced effective October 1, 2011. The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) explains, “....a series of legislative acts temporarily increased the one-unit limit …”
- Mortgage interest rates remain near historic lows, 4.6%, 30 year fixed rate mortgage for the week of July 7, 2011 according to Freddie Mac Weekly Primary Mortgage Market Survey®
- Greater affordability as home prices continue to decline, perpetuating a buyers market. The peak prices of five years ago kept many from attaining the American Dream.
- Financing is available for qualified buyers, here’s what you will need:
- 620 credit score
- 3.5% down payment in savings
- 2 years documented income to cover monthly mortgage and living expenses
- Stable employment for at least 2 years
If a home purchase is in your plan for the future, that future may be now! Call me today so we can look at your options. With the number of homes on the market today it’s time to capture your American dream!
Now is the time to make your move! Carroll County, Maryland