Should The Raven’s Coach call Steelers Coach & share strategies??

Should The Raven’s Head Coach call Steelers Head Coach and share strategies?

 

Should The Raven’s Head Coach call Steelers Head Coach and share strategies?Do you think John Harbaugh, The Baltimore Raven’s Head Coach picks up the phone on Monday morning and calls Mike Tomlin, The Pittsburgh Steelers Head Coach and says, hey Mike, we’ve got a big game coming up on Sunday, here’s what I thought you should know....” Would John share all his team's weaknesses and strengths with Mike? Why?

 

If you think Mr. Harbaugh should never call Mr. Tomlin, at least while performing the duties of head coaches in rival NFL teams. Why would you call the listing agent of a property you are interested in, for rent or purchase, and reveal your financial and credit status?

 

That is exactly what you are doing when you call the listing agent. You are speaking with the opponent, sharing your strengths and weaknesses. You should have your own representation and your own playbook. A negotiating strategy is critical to your success when your goal is to purchase a house with the best possible terms, conditions and price.

 

The listing agent is working for the seller and has limited responsibilities to you as the potential buyer. Honest and fair treatment are the extent. The listing agent owes his/her fiduciary duties to his/her client, the seller. Care, obedience, loyalty, disclosure, accounting and confidentiality. Don’t you deserve the same level of service? Hire a buyer agent and your interests will be protected. Does that make sense?

 

Give me a call 443.286.4365 or just drop me an email, together we can create a homebuying strategy so you can be properly represented, win the home you are interested in and qualified for financially. I’m never too busy to help you make informed decisions.   

 

Do me a favor, visit my facebook page and give me a like, my goal in 10,000 likes in 2016!

 

Should The Raven’s Head Coach call Steelers Head Coach and share strategies?

Philling StationDiane M. Phillips, REALTOR®

Military Relocation Professional


Cell/Text: 443-286-4365
Office: 1-877-FRANKLY
DianeJustSold@gmail.com
RealEstatePhillingStation.com
FranklyRealty.com
Follow me @DianeJustSold
Be a fan on Facebook!

 

 Frankly RealtyMilitary Relocation Professional

 

Equal Housing Opportunity

Diane M Phillips reviews

 

 

Comment balloon 4 commentsDiane M. Phillips Realtor 443-286-4365 • January 04 2016 05:40PM

Comments

you know what I liked, the Chicago bulls in the later year with Jordan, Pippen, kukoc, Rodman and Longly.  Everyone knew their game plan, but you know what..........it did not matter.

That being said, buyer should have representation.

Posted by David Alan Baker Laveen Realtor & South Phoenix Realtor, Your local Expert (HomeSmart) over 1 year ago

I think you are about 85% right the other 15% doesn't matter within a certain pricepoint or so it seems.

Posted by Winston Heverly, GRI, ABR, SFR, CDPE, CIAS, PA (Winston Realty, Inc.) over 1 year ago

Diane - What a great point. In all my years in the real estate and mortgage business I've never seen that point made and it is so true.

 

Posted by Alan Gross, Loan Consultant (PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company) over 1 year ago

Hi Diane - That's an extremely effective way to make that particular point, one that seems lost on so many buyers who think they're being smart.

Posted by Dick Greenberg, Northern Colorado Residential Real Estate (New Paradigm Partners LLC) over 1 year ago

Participate